- When you arrive at Subaru of Mississauga, find an open parking spot, preferably one that’s not right next to another vehicle
- Please turn off your vehicle’s HVAC system and Fan.
- Lock your vehicle, bringing the key with you (separate your Subaru key from any others) and enter the Main Reception vestibule.
- In the vestibule, a Service Assistant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you to check you in.
- For electronic keys, your key will be placed in an envelope, for others your Subaru key will be disinfected.
- For a Contactless visit, the Service Assistant will hand your keys to one of our Service Consultants, whom will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to make communication arrangement’s and your paperwork.
- For a Contact Visit – you may enter the Service Reception area and speak directly to one of the Service Consultants regarding the details of your appointment. (You will have to wear a mask and disenfect your hands.)
- We really encourage you to NOT wait at the dealership while your vehicle is being serviced. It may be a really good time, to get picked up by someone else or to go for a fabulous walk!
- If you do wish to wait, we have some seating outside and limited seating in our Customer Lounge and/or Delivery room.(socially distanced.) For your safety and the safety of others, our customer lounge amenities are not available at this time. (Coffee, tea, water , newspapers etc.)
Please Note: Our Loaner vehicles now available on a limited basis, by appointment only.
The Shuttle Service is now available! Limit one passenger per vehicle (except immediate family members.) Masks and gloves ( or disinfecting hands just prior to entry) are required.